Friday 27 April 2012

Courage 勇气

This time, mummy raise Her courage for kids. 妈妈是勇敢的!挣扎了很久, 想放弃事业,给孩子多点时间。I no need to think how people look at me. As long as I think this work best for me and family. Yes, give up does not means you are weak, sometimes it means you have the courage to let go! I will give it a try! Life no need to be so miserable. When we need to face changes, accept it. The thought give me courage to tell my boss that I am unable to take so much workload! After some arrangement, management give me a chance for transfer to another department.I really appreciate the chance they give me. I take it with open heart and very positive attitude.

1 comment:

  1. You have done a good job dealing with all sorts of situations in life. With a positive attitude, I am sure that you can manage the new role well. ^-^

    ReplyDelete