Wednesday 11 April 2012

Math Basic vs Critical

Angry Bird had take Kumon Math for 3 months but stop. I am looking for alternative which my friend recommend Enopi to me. I have brought him for accessment test & understand more about the course. Their selling points are critical thinking development. They have puzzle, blocks, sequence, patterns......They have a set of teaching tools & the worksheets are more lively & colourful.

I am still considering whether to sign up for both Angry Bird & Happy Feet for the course. Think will consider again next year. Let him enjoy another year of freedom" My neighbor went for Monkey Math for trial class. They said the class was interesting too. MPM is also popular in Singapore however not yet have centre in Malaysia. Looking forward more choices next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment