Monday 16 April 2012

Personal Time

Happy Feet is not happy these few days. He is having toothache. He is given painkiller and waiting for flying dad to come back & bring him to see dentist. When mummy driving him to see GP, on the way is quite jam. Mummy was tired & frustrated with the traffic. But Happy Feet start to sing song. And asking me question that have calmed me down. I was rushing because he is having the ache but he just enjoy the ride, personal time with me which he seldom have. Normally will be disturb by Angry Bird or I will busy by house chore. Finally I start to talk to him. He is so excited that I can have some simple conversation with him.

红灯停,蓝灯了, 可以走了!

I corrected him, 是青灯。Happy Feet is not as good as Angry Bird in term of learning ABC or 123. However, he is the one always have fun & cheerful (playful, that's why can't concentrate). However, I am really happy for his very small progress. When I said B for boy, he can reply me B for Ball. The happiness is so much to me.

1 comment: